Wednesday, September 7, 2016

IB Workshop-Getting Connected!

This year I was very fortunate to be able to participate in a course offered by the IB called "Getting Connected!" and I have to say that it was a truly fascinating experience. This course has allowed me to interact with educators from all around the world.

I used to think that you couldn't take your teaching outside of your classroom, but now I think that you are able to! You can take your class to other parts of the world in an instant! 

I have to thank Alexandra, my teacher, for sharing all of these wonderful tools that I will forever use in my classroom. She has opened up another world to teaching for me and my students. 

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It has been a great 4 weeks, learning so many new ideas together, Mariela. We have been fortunate to take part in this course and I agree that we now have the opportunities to take our students outside the classroom so easily!

    ReplyDelete